Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa
Price :   5,860 - 12,030 THB
Address : Samui Ring Road, Bo Phut 177, Moo 1, Tambon Bophut 84320 Koh Samui, Suratthani Location : Bophut Beach
Zazen - Escape Into Your Inner Self
Zazen draws inspiration from the Japanese word meaning “to find inner peace,” and the resort is dedicated to guiding its guests on a journey of calm, pleasure, and the satisfaction of reconnection to the self.
The history of this charming Samui resort is one of family, friendship and care, creating a resort, restaurant and spa of unique design and close personal intimacy. At Zazen, a guest’s preconceptions of a Samui hotel and a Thailand holiday are transformed into an experience of union, sociability, and unimagined pleasure.
Distinctive and personal bungalows are located on the pristine beachfront and amongst verdant tropical gardens, with up-market furnishings, the latest in technological entertainment, and bright, luxurious style. Guests indulge in a home of the best in modern living combined with the finest of international comforts.
Zazen Restaurant is famous throughout the island for its deep, romantic atmosphere and delectable East Meets West cuisine from master chef, Walter Andreini. At night, Zazen becomes a warm and rouge candle-lit palace, with guests enjoying the gentle presence of the beachfront, the enticing cuisine, and the company of each other.
The garden spa at Zazen is a traditional Thailand spa, highlighting the values of why this kingdom has long been associated with the healing powers of massage, treatment and spiritually-focused body care, the key into unlocking all of the body’s potential to feel invigorated, fresh, and alive.
We invite you to the holiday of your dreams.
Room Overview,Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa
- King size beds with ultra comfortable mattresses and sumptuous fabrics
- Pillows Selection
- Modern Contemporary Thai style decoration with beautiful wooden floors.
- Large daybed and Moroccan Lounge
- Light control system
- Writing desk
- Silk dressing gown
- Silk indoor slippers
- Outdoor flip-flops
- Hair dryer
- Digital weighing scale
- In room parlor games
- Individually controlled silent air conditioning and ceiling fans
- State-of-the-art media center with flat screen 32 '' LCD
- television (viewing 30 channels) with DVD player
- I-Pod with JBL Music Station
- International Direct Dial telephone access line
- Complimentary in-room high speed wireless Internet access
- In room personal electronic safe
- Adaptor free international electric outlet
- Fully stocked mini bar and fridge replenished daily with snacks,soda, beer and wine
- Coffee, tea & Chocolate making facilities
- Complimentary drinking water
- Open-air outdoor Balinese bathroom with hot tropical rain and hand showers with amenities
- Private balcony with sun-beds and table
- Laundry and pressing service
- Room Service from 6am to 11pm
- Nightly turndown service
- In-room Spa service
- Complimentary daily local news paper (Bangkok Post)
- International news paper service (upon request)
Facilities Overview,Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa
- Tropical garden with game of bowls (petanque)
- and table tennis area
- Beach Club with windsurfing equipment and canoes
- Library and parlor games
- DVD films service
- Confirmation of flight tickets
- Internet Lounge with high speed wireless
- connection & business center
- Free high speed wireless connection from the guests
- rooms and around the restaurant, bar, pool & beach
A Lasting Memory
Our elegant boutique shop presents art, antiques and artifacts collected from around the region. Ideal as finishing touches on a room back home or as gifts for a loved one, these pieces are meticulously chosen, and presented here as a testament to our love of South East Asia.
The boutique is attended by friendly and knowledgeable staff who will advise you on the background of each piece.
All goods can be shipped safely with UPS.
You will also find postcards, travel CDs, Thai cooking
DVDs, and a host of other pleasures.
The business lounge at Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa allows guests to stay connected with friends back home, or to work and relax – at the same time.
With magnificent views out over the Gulf, and sun streaming in through the windows, sending e-mails or checking in at the office becomes a holiday in itself.
Drinks may be ordered from the restaurant to keep you refreshed and happy, and the adjacent book and DVD library beckons as a reward after your not-so-hard work.
In addition to this complimentary service, wireless internet is available throughout the resort. Stay in touch from the comfort of your room, or even work from the beach.
Your in-room TV features multiple international and local news channels to keep you effortlessly in-tune. Our receptionists will guide you through the simplicity of making international telephone calls and complimentary newspapers, delivered to your room and available in the lobby, will keep you abreast of local and world affairs.
Not available comments for this hotel
- The Hotel allows a maximum of 3 adults per room.
- Adults are intended to be older than 6 years of age.
- Baby cots are free of charge.
Low & Mid Season :
- For children under 6 years old, if no extra bed is required, only a 450 Baht daily charge will be applied for the ABF.
High & Peak Season :
- For children under 6 years old if no extra bed is required, only a 800 Baht daily charge will be applied for the ABF.
- All guests will receive one welcome drink " Zazen Mix fruit Juice" & Cold towel upon arrival.
- Daily floral turndown service.
- Special "Zazen Goodbye" in-room floral decoration on the night before departure (for stays of minimum 3 nights)
Benefits & Advantages for quests all year round :
- Zazen fruit presentation in room upon check-in
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet.
- Daily International Newspaper in the room
- Water-sports at no cost except motorized water-sports (windsurf & kayak)
- Afternoon Zazen tropical fruit selection & ice cream around the pool & on the beach
- 10% discount for any Spa treatment and 15% discount for any Spa Ritual & Spa Package.
- 10% discount for any purchase in Zazen's souvenirs Boutique Shop.
Extra Benefits & Advantages for your guests on Honeymoon at Zazen
- Sweet Romance fruit selection.
- Oversize heart shape flower arrangement on the bed in the room.
- Zazen flower bouquet with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine
- Note: a minimum 3-night stay is required to receive the above benefits.
Not available Last viewed Hotels
Q. Are the rates per person or per room? The rates are per room NOT per person.
Q. Are the rates net? Our rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
Q. Do I have to pay a fee to atThailandhotel.com? No. We do not charge any reservation fees.
Q. Can I know available rooms without giving credit card details? As with many bookings with hotels direct, pre-payment can guarantee your booking. You must submit your credit card details in order to request your booking. Your credit card will NOT be charged until your booking is confirmed
Q. How can I book more than one hotel or period? You need to make bookings separately.
Q. Can I make a reservation for someone else? Yes. Make sure you enter customer details match to the guests.
Q. Can I book a hotel for day use? No. We only allow booking for nights.We cannot guarantee any booking made less than 2 working days before the planned stay (not include Sundays and Public holidays).
Q. What happens when I made a reservation? We will check the availability as soon as possible. You can check your status from our website.
Q. Cancellation and Amendment Policy