The Aquamarine Resort & Villa
Price :   2,690 - 10,190 THB
Address : 17/38 Moo 6, Kamala Beach, A. Kathu, Phuket 83150 Location : Kamala Beach
Situated on higher ground of beautiful Kamala beach, The Aquamarine is the peace-of-mind Resort for your next visit to Phuket. we will cater to your every need. We have 186 luxury Thai Style Deluxe rooms and 20 Ocean Thai Villas at your disposal. Every room and villa have ocean view.
Our open plan lobby is Thai sala style, featuring a high ceiling, a booking area and gift shop. The lobby commands sweeping view of the ocean and our two adjacent swimming pools. Hungry? Then let us serve you the finest Thai food available or, if you wish. international fare. Alternatively, you can dine each evening at our seafood garden area right by the gentle waves of the Andaman Sea.
- By the sea
- Swimming pools
- Cars parking
- Internet / WIFI
Room Verview,The Aquamarine Resort & Villa
Accommodation: ( 202 rooms )
40 Deluxe rooms ( 42 sq.metres )
146 Seaview Deluxe rooms ( 42 sq.metres )
10 Thai Villas ( 70 sq.metres )
6 Jacuzzi Villas ( 70 sq.metres )
Guest room facilities:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Large bathtub and shower with complimentary toiletries
- Private balcony with seaview
- IDD telephone
- Mini bar and stocked refrigerator
- in-room electronic safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Internet access
Facilities Overview,The Aquamarine Resort & Villa
- 3 outdoor pools ( lap pool, jacuzzi pool and free-form pool )
- Children's pools
- 2 restaurants, lobby lounge and pool bars
- Aquamarine Spa treatment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Tour information
- Internet centre
- Gift shop
- Tailor shop
- 24 hours duty manager
- 24 hours security
- Guests relation officers
- Baby sitting service
- Medical service on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Private and self-drive car hire
- Free daily shuttle to Patong beach on schedule
- Free daily shuttle to Kamala beach on demand
Not available comments for this hotel
Special Offer :
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary tea/coffee in room
- Free use of safe deposit box in room
- Free use of fitness centre
- Free shuttle service to Kamala Beach hourly at 09.00AM.- 05.00PM.
- Free shuttle service to Patong Beach three time daily at 11.30AM/ 05.30PM/ 09.30PM (One way)
Honeymoon Plan : Honeymooners recieve a bottle of sparkling wine,flower,fruit basket and rose petals in shape of heart on bed arrival
- No charge for child under 12 years old sharing room with parents without extra bed (room only).
- ABF for child under 12 years old will be charge at THB 275 (if required).
Not available Last viewed Hotels
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel
( 2,620 - 6,150 THB)
- Kamala Beach Hotel & Resort
( 2,720 - 8,750 THB)
- The Old Phuket Karon Beach
( 2,800 - 8,790 THB)
- The Trees Club Resort
( 2,840 - 10,860 THB)
- Supalai Resort & Spa (Formerly Best Western Premier Supalai Resort & Spa)
( 2,870 - 5,750 THB)
Q. Are the rates per person or per room? The rates are per room NOT per person.
Q. Are the rates net? Our rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
Q. Do I have to pay a fee to atThailandhotel.com? No. We do not charge any reservation fees.
Q. Can I know available rooms without giving credit card details? As with many bookings with hotels direct, pre-payment can guarantee your booking. You must submit your credit card details in order to request your booking. Your credit card will NOT be charged until your booking is confirmed
Q. How can I book more than one hotel or period? You need to make bookings separately.
Q. Can I make a reservation for someone else? Yes. Make sure you enter customer details match to the guests.
Q. Can I book a hotel for day use? No. We only allow booking for nights.We cannot guarantee any booking made less than 2 working days before the planned stay (not include Sundays and Public holidays).
Q. What happens when I made a reservation? We will check the availability as soon as possible. You can check your status from our website.
Q. Cancellation and Amendment Policy