The Royal Phuket Yacht Club
Price :   6,120 - 24,080 THB
Address : 23/3 Moo 1, Viset Road Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand Location : Nai Harn Beach
Sunshine sparkles across a vista of turquoise and sapphire. Sand massages the soles of the feet. Graceful sails billow across the horizon while sleepy yachts moor in the shallows. This is a landscape of uncompromised beauty. Where the only sound to be heard is the waves lapping against the shore. Delightfully secluded. Vibrantly exclusive. This is a place where passions are awakened and adventures begin.
Poised above the shores of Phuket’s finest swimming beach, The Royal Phuket Yacht Club has a location and reputation that befits no other. An icon of opulence, the hotel has won numerous awards including the most recently appointed “World’s Best Leisure Hotel” by Condé Nast Traveller and “Thailand’s Leading Resort” at the 13th World Travel Awards 2006.
History Originally born as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in 1987 – and the first luxury hotel ever to be built on Phuket – it has played host to an impressive list of royalty and celebrities in its 20 year lifespan. Now, under operation as The Royal Puravarna Phuket Yacht Club Hotel, Puravarna breathes new life into this island treasure, blending state-of-the-art technology with artful refurbishment in all 110 guest rooms. Located on the Southwestern tip of the island overlooking the pristine, unspoiled beach of Nai Harn and Prompthep cape, each guest room has a spacious patio with stunning ocean view.
Room Overview,The Royal Phuket Yacht Club
Every accommodation option at The Royal Phuket Yacht Club enjoys a magical, panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. Equipped with every modern convenience and the latest technology, each room is an exclusive chamber of luxury and comfort. With ample patio space furnished with tropical sun beds and settees, witness a day’s worth of moments unfolding. Chameleon in nature, the colours of the ocean are ever enchanting. Bask in the atmosphere. Experience the gifted works of nature at their finest. And allow us to provide you with service that tailors directly to your needs and preferences.
Facilites Overview,The Royal Phuket Yacht Club
- All non-motorized beach equipment such as canoes, snorkeling kits, windsurfing boards and hobby cats
- Beachside umbrellas, sunbeds and towel service
- Pool with surrounding sunbathing area and bar
- Fitness centre stocked with free weights and the latest cardio equipment
- Availability of private topmast schooner, the East India
- Tennis courts
- Boutique retail outlet for shopping
- 24 hour Room Service available to guests at the beach or poolside throughout the day
- Three restaurant outlets and a lobby lounge offering different food and beverage menus
- Meeting Room
- The Royal Spa offering over 30 different treatments in its 4 therapy rooms
The hallmark of The Royal Phuket Yacht Club experience is in the personalized, intuitive service provided. Before the moment of arrival, our staff will have prepared a unique welcome for you and your rooms or suite will have been set according to your preferences and requests. The features of our services can be distinguished by:
- Availability of a 24 hour butler service
- Limousine service for airport transfers and tours
- Unsurpassed concierge, front desk and housekeeping services to hasten check-ins, luggage porting, and provide in-room cleaning with minimal intrusion
- English-speaking staff trained to the best of standards
Not available comments for this hotel
|Ocean Front Superior Room||7,600||7,600||9,800||Included||300|
|Ocean Front Grand Superior Room||8,500||8,500||10,700||Included||300|
|Ocean Front Deluxe Room||9,630||9,630||11,830||Included||300|
|Ocean Front Junior Suite||12,430||12,430||N/A*||Included||300|
|Ocean Front Superior Suite||15,230||15,230||17,430||Included||300|
|Ocean Front Deluxe Suite||19,370||19,370||21,570||Included||300|
Rate inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
* N/A = Not Available
* FOC = Free of Charge
- Ocean Front Junior Suite can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults only.
Special Benefits: all guests will receive as below
- Welcome drink & flower lei on arrival
- Welcome fruit platter upon arrival
- Complimentary Bottles of Drinking water
- Complimentary usage of fitness center, tennis courts and mountain bikes
- Complimentary usage of non-motorized water sport (wind surfing, Hobbie Cat & body board) and snorkeling equipment available according to weather conditions
- CD Selection in room
- DVD Player and free rental DVD Soft
- Daily turn down service
- All honeymoon guests will receive in addition to the above benefits as below :
- Flowers on arrival in guest room
- Honeymoon Cake and one bottle of wine
- Honeymoon fruit platter arrangement
- One complimentary 55 minute Spa/Massage treatment for 2 guests when stay a minimum 10 consecutive nights
- This offer could be combined with other offers
- Children aged 12 years old and above are considered as adults.
- No room charge for children up to 11 years when sharing room with parents room only, utilizing existing room bedding with maximum of 1 complimentary extra rollaway bed or cot
- Maximum of 2 children per room
- No extra bed for Junior Suite
- Every child must be mentioned on reservation
- Children aged up to 3 years old are free of charge for all buffet meals
- Compulsory ABF for children aged between 4-11 years old will be charge at THB 300.
Summer Bonus Night : 01 April 2013 - 31 Oct 2013
- Stay 6 nights pay 5 night
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 night
- Stay 8 nights pay 7 night
- Stay 10 nights pay 8 night
- Stay 11 nights pay 9 night
- Stay 12 nights pay 10 night
- Stay 13 nights pay 11 night
- Stay 14 nights pay 12 night
- Compulsory ABF on free night at 600 bath per person
Not available Last viewed Hotels
- The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort
( 6,100 - 35,500 THB)
- La Flora Resort Patong
( 6,900 - 34,690 THB)
- Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spas (Formerly Bundarika Villa Phuket)
( 6,930 - 27,970 THB)
- Chandara Resort & Spa
( 7,000 - 31,000 THB)
- Malisa Villa Suites
( 7,180 - 18,800 THB)
Q. Are the rates per person or per room? The rates are per room NOT per person.
Q. Are the rates net? Our rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
Q. Do I have to pay a fee to atThailandhotel.com? No. We do not charge any reservation fees.
Q. Can I know available rooms without giving credit card details? As with many bookings with hotels direct, pre-payment can guarantee your booking. You must submit your credit card details in order to request your booking. Your credit card will NOT be charged until your booking is confirmed
Q. How can I book more than one hotel or period? You need to make bookings separately.
Q. Can I make a reservation for someone else? Yes. Make sure you enter customer details match to the guests.
Q. Can I book a hotel for day use? No. We only allow booking for nights.We cannot guarantee any booking made less than 2 working days before the planned stay (not include Sundays and Public holidays).
Q. What happens when I made a reservation? We will check the availability as soon as possible. You can check your status from our website.
Q. Cancellation and Amendment Policy